Boston waist bag
Manufactured in our partner workshop near Grenoble.
99% less water consumption
28% less CO2 emissions
54% less energy used
Votre commande chez vous en 48h .
Pairs well with
13€Out of stock
Boston waist bag
Details and composition
· 32 x 22 x 6 cm
· Waist circumference up to 120cm
· Interior lining
· Logo label on the front, in corn waste alternative leather
· Adjustable handle
· This product is made entirely from sleeping fabrics
· Blend of polyester and cotton
· Labels woven from 100% recycled polyester yarn
This product is made from the end of fabric rolls that previously belonged to fashion houses. This avoids launching a new production while revalorizing fabrics that were no longer used. Mainly composed of cotton and polyester, these fabrics were chosen for their quality and durability over time.
· This product needs to be hand washed. Do not machine wash.
· To clean a stain, we recommend hand washing with cold water and Marseille soap.
· Air drying is mandatory.
· It is recommended to iron your bag on the back.
To fight against plastic pollution and waste, this product is carefully stored in a reusable cotton pouch.
Your product is delivered in a cardboard packaging from FSC certified forests. It is recycled, recyclable and compostable. You can also choose a Hipli reusable package.
Delivery and returns
· Free from 80€ in France
· Approximately 1 month after your purchase
· Within 14 days
Our fabrics come from sleeping stocks to avoid new production.
Made in France
This product is made in our partner workshop located in Paris.
Support and professional accompaniment of people with disabilities.
Behind the label
Made in the best conditions
We work with certified workshops that share the same sustainable and social vision as us. This relationship of trust is essential to ensure that our products are made with respect for human and animal rights.
free from €80 purchase
1 tree planted for each order
your data is protected