Charlie mesh bag
Global Recycled Standard
The Global Recycled Standard (GRS) label is an international standard that certifies that the product purchased was made from a fabric composed of at least 50% recycled fibers, with respect to environmental and social criteria. Its objective is to reduce the damage caused by the textile industry by encouraging companies to use recycled materials.
95% less water consumption
23% less CO2 emissions
50% less energy used
Votre commande chez vous en 48h .
Pairs well with
Tahoe insulated bottle
15€ 25€Out of stock
Charlie mesh bag
Details and composition
· 42L cm x 40H cm
· Height with handles: 66cm
· Canvas bottom to keep your heavy or small stuff
· Inside label to write your name
· GRS Certified
· This bag is made from recycled materials.
· Main material : 80% recycled cotton, 20% polyester
· Mesh : 100% cotton
· Labels woven from 100% recycled polyester thread.
· To preserve its material, this product needs to be hand washed or machine washed on the delicate program.
· To clean a stain, favor hand washing with cold water and Marseille soap.
· Drying in the open air is mandatory.
· It is recommended to iron your bag on the reverse side.
To fight against plastic pollution and waste, this bag is carefully stored in a reusable cotton pouch.
Your product is delivered in a cardboard packaging from FSC certified forests. It is recycled, recyclable and compostable. You can also choose a Hipli reusable package.
Delivery and returns
· In 48 hours from the date of shipment
Our cotton is made from recycled clothing fibers from recycled terminals.
Our materials help to preserve the planet, ensuring respect for people and animals.
We work in short circuit and produce our accessories in small quantities.