Ojai large tote
Global Recycled Standard
The Global Recycled Standard (GRS) label is an international standard that certifies that the product purchased was made from a fabric composed of at least 50% recycled fibers, with respect to environmental and social criteria. Its objective is to reduce the damage caused by the textile industry by encouraging companies to use recycled materials.
99 % less water consumed
28 % less CO2 emissions
54 % less energy used
1 tree planted
Votre commande chez vous en 48h .
Pairs well with
Tahoe insulated bottle
15€ 25€Out of stock
Ojai large tote
Details and composition
· 41L cm x 31H cm
· Height with handles : 56cm
· Large model
· Inside label to write your name
· Black logo flocked on the front
· GRS Certified
· This bag is made with recycled materials.
· 80% recycled cotton, 20% polyester
· Labels woven from 100% recycled polyester yarn.
· To preserve its material, this product needs to be hand washed or machine washed on the delicate program.
· To clean a stain, favor hand washing with cold water and Marseille soap.
· Drying in the open air is mandatory.
· It is recommended to iron your bag on the reverse side.
To fight against plastic pollution and waste, this bag is carefully stored in a reusable cotton pouch.
Your product is delivered in a cardboard packaging from FSC certified forests. It is recycled, recyclable and compostable. You can also choose a Hipli reusable package.
Delivery and returns
· Free delivery from 80€ in France
· Delivery in 48h from the date of shipment
· Returns within 14 days
Our cotton is made from recycled clothing fibers from recycled terminals.
Our materials help to preserve the planet, ensuring respect for people and animals.
We work in short circuit and produce our accessories in small quantities.